Gold Savings Plan
- Enrollment through flling up a simple joining form.
- One person can have a multiple memberships.
- This is not Transferable
Plan Details :
- Pay in 11 installments.
- 1st month installment completely CMR Bonus.
- Option of installment starting from Rs.1,000/- to Rs. 4,000/-.
- Installments for all 11 months will have to be paid.
- Tenure of payment cannot be extended.
- On completion of 11 installments, the customer can purchase BIS 916 Hallmark
- Gold/Diamond Jewellery.
- Your Monthly installment can be converted into equivalent grams of Gold based on prevailing 22kt Gold price (or) Credited in rupees, as per member choice.
Payment of Installments :
- Monthly installment to be paid between 1st to 20th of every month.
- Installments can be paid in the form of Cash / Cheque / Net banking / Online
- l Cheques are to be issued in favour of “Chandana Brothers Shopping Mall
Pvt. Ltd.” Visakhapatnam..
Membership Rules :
- Non payment of installments on due date will lead to a member to forfeit their
- l Forfeitment of membership will deprive the member of promised benefits.
- If a member wishes to withdraw from the plan, he/she will have to pay for the
- In the case of withdrawal from the plan, the paid installments would not be
returned in the form of cash.
- This is a Jewellery purchase plan. No cash refund is possible under any circumstances.
- In case of premature closure, the first month Bonus/Installment will not be treated
as a Free.
Rules of Purchase :
- Member is entitled to purchase on completion of all 11 installments.
- On completion of plan member can purchase BIS 916 Hallmark Gold ornaments
under this scheme up to 12% V.A/Wastage for accumulated gold weight as a benefit.
- Above 12% V.A. Gold ornaments purchased by the member, the difference
V.A/Wastage has to be borne by the member.
- GST charges on purchase shall be borne by the member.
- On purchase of jewellery with precious stones, Diamond & CZ etc. stones, the
member shall pay for the price of stones and making charges.
- Member shall produce his/her ID proof at the time of purchase.
- Member cannot combindely avail the benefits of any two different offers.
Passbook Details :
- CMR issues a passbook to the member.
- Address, Phone number and availed benefts can be found in the passbook.
- Gold weight accumulated will be updated in passbook.
- Monthly installments even be converted in to prevailing 22k gold price.
- Money deposited as installment shall be added to the passbook in the form of
equivalent gold weight.
- In the event of loss of passbook or change in the address of the member should
inform the CMR management immediately.
- All disputes will be subject to competent under Visakhapatnam city jurisdiction.
- Management reserves the right to modify rules governing the plan or withdraw it
at anytime without any prior notice to the member.